Friday, March 14, 2008

Ken Lehman Bar Patron Story

Greg - Can we post.
Sheila

Ken Lehman Bar Patron Story

I don't go out for coffee, buy anyone drinks, or by food at any of those establishments that provide a combination of food and beverages.I started singing Karaoke in 2007 but stopped since the smoking ban.Don't go where I can't smoke. It is my right not to as it is the right of non smokers not to go where people are smoking.But the rights of one group have been sacrificed for the rights of others.Yet pay the extra fees and contribute more in fees and taxes yet have less rights than non smokers due do being a victim of discrimination based on my life style.I don't drink but don't expect to make others give up drinking for my health.I've been around drinkers that respect my right not to drink or go where there is drinking as I do their right to drink and go where there is drinking.I have also, on many occasions, chosen to socialize with them and pay an establishment for providing a venue for me to do so with drinkers and non drinkers alike as well as for my personal beverages of choice.

Ken Lehman

No comments: