Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Buttom mail order option

Hey Greg - Can we post Karie's information about buttons on the web site? Seems like she is having hard times also....maybe we can help a little bit.

Sheila


----- Original Message -----
From: Karie Lynn
To: Sheila Kromer
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2008 7:58 AM
Subject: Re: Buttons
Hey there Sheila! Thanks!!
They are 3 inches and 100-499 cost is .70 and anything over 500 is .55. Thanks and if they go to www.livenights.org they can pay for them under a buy it now or they can call me to order them. Thanks again!!
Karie Lynn
218-851-7082Sheila Kromer <sheiladk@comcast.net> wrote:
Hey Karie - I can have this posted on the web site. How big are your buttons and what is the cost? Let me know and then we will go ahead and post on the website.

Sheila

----- Original Message -----
From: Karie Lynn
To: sheiladk@comcast.net
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2008 6:46 PM
Subject: Buttons
Hey there Sheila! My name is Karie Lynn and I got your info from Birdie Johnson. She said she would let you know that I would be getting in touch with you. I own and operate Karie Lynn Karaoke and Dj's and I make buttons as well as many other things. As you know I am sure, things are very slow in the bar areas right now, and so I could use the extra buttons sales. Birdie said that you could get my info on the web site for buttons. Anyway, I am looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you so much for your time.....
Karie Lynn
218-851-7082
www.karielynn.com
www.livenights.org

No comments: