Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hey Greg - Can you post this....it is from the website http://www.mainlinebar.com/events.php of Mainline Bar in Downer, MN.

Mainline Upcoming Events
The Mainline is located in Downer MN. The best way to get here is to go 15 miles East of Moorhead on I-94 ~ take the Downer exit ~ go left into Downer and we'll be the big tin building on the right! If you have any questions please call us at 218-789-7610 Our mailing address is 9571 Hwy. 9, S. Barnesville MN. 56514
Lew's comments: 201!!! Remember that #. All right, this is gonna be a little awkward but I think it needs to be put out there. The Mainline is down 45% since the inception of the smoking ban. I was told there'd be tons of new customers because of the ban.....Well, I haven't seen any and apparently i'm not the only one. As there are now 201 bars/restaurants/bingo halls that have gone out of business since the ban went into effect. Please check it out. http://cleanairquality.blogspot.com/2007/01/100-bars-and-restaurants-put-out-of.html I don't want to be on this list! Don't let anyone tell you that no ones biz is hurting because of it. IT'S A LIE! A GREAT BIG ONE! Any how, we really need customers or were going to be done for. I've had to sell my motorcycle, my house is for sale. If I get that sold we might make it. So for all of the people who wanted a smoking ban, please get out and support your local bars and restaurants or they won't be there much longer..... Radio advertising sure doesn't bring people out, so it's up to YOU!!
Speaking of radio, I KNOW one company that really really sucks ass. I got sued over it, lost of course. Cuz radio can screw up, ruin your SHOWS, run wrong ads, Over charge, etc. and get away with it. SO....let me KNOW if you want to KNOW which company BLOWS! Now GO out and party SO we can all keep on keepin on. All I ever wanted was to have a cool bar and have a lot of fun, do what everyone said couldn't be done and make friends. Big corporate DillHoles and scumbags of the world have really tried to stick it to us. Luckily, I have all of you to help me keep going!

No comments: